This page lists all issues of Anthropological Forum for which the authors offer free downloads of pre-copyediting versions of their papers. To view all volumes and to view the published versions of the papers, please visit Taylor & Francis Online.
- Volume 27: number 4 includes a special sssue on Spirits of Uncertainty: Eventologies of Nature on China’s Frontiers
- Volume 27: number 3 includes a special issue on German Missionaries and Australian Anthropology
- Volume 27: number 2
- Volume 27: number 1 is a special issue on Matter(s) of relations: Transformation and presence in Melanesian and Australian life-cycle rituals, with guest editors Pascale Bonnemère, James Leach and Borut Telban)
- Volume 26: number 4 includes research articles as well as a special forum on Environmental and Social Justice? The Ethics of the Anthropological Gaze.
- Volume 26: number 3 is a special issue on Food Sovereignty and the Anthropology of Food, as well as featuring an Involving Anthropology section with a dialogue between Tim Ingold and Philippe Descola.
- Volume 26: number 2
- Volume 26: number 1